28 October 2006

One You

I wanted to make a song, but heck, what do I know in making one?

--------------------

One look~
The clouds seem to be fading
Your eyes glint through the moonlight
The stars up there revealing
Upon this rainy night

One touch~
The cold wind just passes by
While we lie on fine, white sand
For the first time I catch
The warmth of your velvet hand

One word~
Capt'ring the endless divide
With just a few things to say
But the only voice I hear
Forever, with me, will stay

Your look, I see
Your touch, I feel
Your words, I hear
I want to tell the whole world that

Your hold lights up the fire
Your lips suppress the insanity
Everything becomes different
Something extraordinary
And it's all because
I'm next to you

--------------------
I know it needs a lot of improvement - I'm going to work on it. but right nw, I want to capture the moment.
Congrats to all for a successful Intrams...

Alternate Destiny.

No comments: