12 April 2007

Long Time

It's been a long road. Graduation marked another fork in the road. I hate to admit it, but I've just realized things too late. Yeah, just like most of you. It almost always happens. It's something very uncomfortable. And we all know we can never go back.And leaving high school has left me with so much questions and anxiety. Dang. It's that you realize them on a sleepless night, or morning, I should say. When you have settled and cleared you mind, they all go inside. Questions, so many, many of them. But then I realized again that I can really not find answers to them right now. It's a matter of being in there, and the choice you make. No matter how you plan, the choice you make when being in the situation will be the answer. Yes, there is no other answer but the one you make.

So, what's next? I dunno. Again, it really depends on what happens, then I can make my choice. Maybe I can set a long-term goal, or maybe do something fun in-the-moment. It really depends. I'm just sure that I don't want to waste my life. It's too good to be wasted. I'm going to serve my purpose, that is, to make my own purpose.

yes sir...Citius, Altius, Fortius.

I'll do my best...

No comments: