18 April 2007

Smallville

No, not the party place. How I wish...

It's so frustrating that my download was almost finished when I left home, so I just left the computer on to let it continue. But then, the inevitable happens...

Blackout.

Dang, now the episodes of "Smallville" will now have to wait for a 48-hour recovery period for our PC to turn on. For some reason, the monitor won't turn on immediately. You have to listen to a "sound" and when it has become louder, you have to press the power button with a certain combination of presses and proper timing so that it will turn on. Dang. We won't bother buying a new monitor because in just more than a month, I'll be leaving anyway, and my brother has his own PC. Dang, I wish I can buy an external HD...

Speaking of saving, austerity measures have already started. I had to live with pancit molo for lunch and some pepsi. I walked from outside the subdivision to our house. I'm not given allowance, so I have to spend my own money. But my own money is just enough for transportation for the next few days! So tomorrow, the extreme will happen. Bike to school, bring a liter of drinking water, and have pancit canton and egg for lunch.

Talk of saving. College is nearing, so I have to learn.
----------------

Well, while I can't watch Smallville yet, I guess I just have to be satisfied with these...

Erica Durance as Lois Lane. I find her more beautiful than the one on Superman Returns, but I don't have anything against Kate Bosworth. They're on different roads anyway.

Kristen Kreuk as Lana Lang. She portrays her role well. I like her better with Clark rather than with Lex, but I guess Clark is just a bit too pushy.

Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor. So-so. He plays a good villain.


Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen (A.K.A. The Green Arrow). One of my favorite characters. Shooting arrows and stuff.

Tom Welling as Clark Kent. He's alright. It's just sometimes his character in the series is quite stupid. Especially with Lana. X-RAY VISION!!! hehe, joke. Super hearing na lang eh.

Images from cwtv.com and yahoo

^_^

No comments: