19 July 2008

Luxury

In my journey for stress relief, I bought two sachets of two different kinds of facial wash, which i don't normally use these days and the overpriced but delicious Chocolate Indulgence drink. Yesterday, walking along Katipunan at around midnight and arriving at the dorm past my sign-out time was interesting.

These are just few of the things I did in the past two days full of trying to just do something else. But I guess, it always comes at a cost. Very big costs, such that these past two days must be my most costly since I started my sophomore year. For the past weeks, luxury was just something I couldn't think of, and now that I had the chance, I'm like going at it ferociously.

Watching The Dark Knight was just so worth it, though I guess watching it in a cheaper theater would have been better. But, anyway, just read my review. But yeah, there were so many good lines which I wasn't able to comprehend right away, so I'm searching for them right now in the internet. And I still haven't found any. If I do, I'm most likely to post them here.

And I just realized that if you want to know someone better, you really should be prepared. And thank God, though I'm not really "always" prepared, at least I have "mastered" masking emotions, though I'm not saying it is a good thing, because I actually think it is not. I do it just for the sake of trying to be "rational" and getting the chance of thinking about it. So yeah, back to the getting to know someone or some people better part, it just showed me more of the differences among us. Differences in many things - the way you live, the way you make choices, etc. And this is NOT the first time this has happened. But I am still surprised.

So though I guess I have gotten over the stress (In a very COSTLY, monetary manner), I have new things to face.

I guess, this is what makes life interesting.

No comments: